Re: [Gems-users] Network Destination generation problem in Garnet NI

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:57:06 -0500
From: Niket Agarwal <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Network Destination generation problem in Garnet NI
There is nothing in Garnet that restricts the no. of cores/nodes. If you are having more than 32 cores/L2 caches/memories, the duplication of packets happen due to a optimization in Set.h in ruby. You can correct that. Take a look at https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2008-May/msg00013.shtml

Cheers,
Niket