Re: [Gems-users] DNUCA problem

Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 09:12:35 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] DNUCA problem
I do not know how difficult it will be to port a GEMS 1.4 protocol to 2.0.

As far as using GEMS 1.4 with Simics 3.0, it should be
straightforward. Look in the GEMS 2.0 tarball at everywhere that is
sensitive to the settings in Makefile.simics_version. You will have to
grep through Makefiles and code, but the changes are all guarded by
#ifdefs in some form or another.

Regards,
Dan