[Gems-users] Failed to checkout feature "p_modelbuider"

Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:13:58 +0800
From: "lenglihello" <lenglihello@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Failed to checkout feature "p_modelbuider"
hi,
I encounter this problem when i run "make PROTOCOL= MOSI_SMP_bcast DESTINATION = MOSI_SMP_bcast"

the error is list as fallowing:
******************
make sure the you're referring to the right host (see LM_LICENSE_FILE)
Feature: p_modelbuilder
Hostname: jsi.wsn.tm
License path: /opt/virtutech/simics-3.0.31/licenses/simics_3_0.lic
FLEXlm error: -96, 7

There may be something wrong with the SEVER NAME I changed in simics_3_0.lic

when I applicated for the simics_3_0.lic,I answered "FLEXlm host id" with 12 numbers of my mac address , since it is the result of "./lmutil lmhostid" . I have always thought it may be the a mistake

I have tried to extend the hostname with my domain name, but failed again

Is there anybody can help me, thanks a lot!