Re: [Gems-users] Static & dynamic power distribution

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:38:48 -0400
From: Niket Agarwal <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Static & dynamic power distribution
Hi,

That depends on a lot of things. The things you might want to check is, the number of VCs you are assuming, the number of buffers, flit size, the Vdd and Freq you are specifying, technology point, etc. There are just a lot of things that go into power calculations that need to be correct. Try to make sure all numbers are reasonable.

Cheers,
Niket