[Gems-users] Changing instruction source in Opal...

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:15:40 +0200
From: David Bonavila <david.bonavila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Changing instruction source in Opal...

Hi all,

I have a 2-core CMP, and I want P0 to get instructions from L2 cache, as usual, but I need P1 to get instructions from an instruction-buffer filled in by P0.
I need to modify Opal in order to change where it takes instructions from, and I would like to know where to start and how.
There are lots of files in Opal module directory, so which files should I first deal with?

Thank you!