Re: [Gems-users] how to construct a CMP system with 32 or 64 cores

Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:44:31 -0400
From: Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] how to construct a CMP system with 32 or 64 cores
Since memory timing is all done by Ruby, it doesn't matter where Simics thinks the memory is located.

Guoqiang Yang wrote:
Hi Bruno,

I also have another question about the memory configuration. To my understanding, in the clustered system, only the first board is configured with memory and the other boards don't have any memory since the megs_per_cpu is set to zero. Is this a reasonable system? How much effect does this configuration have on the target system?

Many thanks,

Guoqiang Yang