Re: [Gems-users] thanks

Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:01:49 -0400
From: Olya Krachina <okrachin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] thanks
as far as GEMS 2.0 supporting the patch:
I was not sure and did not see anywhere that gems2.0 did support x86, so i went
with a lower version of simics and gems for which the patch was originally
written but i also was under time pressure.
I think the authors of gems know for certain. Try also searching the archives
on this subject.

Olya