Re: [Gems-users] why I can not get the result

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:00:18 +0800 (CST)
From: llccdd1985@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] why I can not get the result

 thanks,
   But I want to know the simulated program which in simics,If I use the sim-step X to simulate,but It take a long time,but I don't run the program in the simics,how I get the program's statistic,does it run automatically?or I first execute the program,then I enter c to stall the simics,the last step is use sim-step to get the statistic!

在2008-07-15,"Dan Gibson" <degibson@xxxxxxxx> 写道: