Re: [Gems-users] why I can not get the result

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:53:29 +0800 (CST)
From: llccdd1985@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] why I can not get the result

thanks your reply,OK,maybe I can not descript the problem,now I will descript again about my situation,I have a program which want to statistic the every level cache miss,I want to use opal and ruby,because if  I only use ruby,I can get some simulate time and  don't another attributes,but according your reply,how could run my program?can you give me a process to simulate? plus I have compile the program in the checkpoint file,so when I read the checkpoint,I also have the program,any suggestion are appreciated!

渊波阔宅 湖景人生