Re: [Gems-users] How to stop simulation automaticly while program finish execution?

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:34:23 -0500
From: "Dan Gibson" <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] How to stop simulation automaticly while program finish execution?
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2006-March/msg00120.shtml

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 4:40 AM, huitzu shih <huitzu.shih@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have run microbenchmark(deque) successfully.
But I want to know how to stop simulation automaticly while the microbenchmarck finish execution.
i.e. The microbenchmark finishes execution ,then the simulator can also stop simulation automaticly without I press CRTL+C.
Because I want to know the WATTCH POWER information (in opal) during the program execution.
Now I need to use CTRL+C to stop simulation ,then get the POWER information of simulation.
I get different POWER information when I stop the simulation manually.
Is there any way to achieve my goal to get the same POWER information when I run the same program?
Thanks