Re: [Gems-users] Load Checkpoint - The default .Check files missing

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:49:30 -0600
From: Dinagar Raghunathan <draghuna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Load Checkpoint - The default .Check files missing

Hi Derek,

My bad.. I set the location as mentioned by you and it’s working correct. However, on running the “./naked-check-create.sh 16 65536”, it takes me to the Simics prompt as I mentioned earlier. Is that fine and can I continue with the following steps of installation? I was expecting a .check file been created and as you mentioned, I thought I have to point to the newly created .check file.

Thanks,

Dinagar