[Gems-users] Load Checkpoint - The default .Check files missing

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:57:32 -0600
From: Dinagar Raghunathan <draghuna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Load Checkpoint - The default .Check files missing

Hi all,

After installing GCC-3.4.4 and few modification, I am able to compile Opal in my X86 machine.

Now, got stuck in one of the following step, Load Checkpoint

Here, I have to execute “simics> read-configuration ../../checkpoints-u3/golden-1p.check”. But the .check files weren’t generated at all by default. Whether we have to create golden-1p.check? If it comes along with SIMICS, then what is the command to generate them? Or can you please send me the folder “checkpoints-u3”.

Thanks,
Dinagar