Re: [Gems-users] Problem in simicsfs installation

Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:38:43 -0400
From: "avinankumar vellore" <avinankumar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Problem in simicsfs installation
Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will try booting the target system and let you know if I face any problem.

Sincerely,
Avinan

On 5/28/07, Thomas De Schampheleire <patrickdepinguin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that you don't have a target system loaded, is that correct?
In order to install simicsfs, you will need to boot a target system.
Then the list-objects command will show you all the devices, among
others the name for the cd-rom drive.

Thomas