[Gems-users] Network in Ruby

Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:44:15 -0400
From: "Ju-Young Jung" <juyoung.jung@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Network in Ruby
Hi, all.
Hongxia, thanks for your previous response.
I would like to ask several questions about network in ruby.
My first question is : can I directly communicate among each controller's buffers without PerfectSwitch and Throttle in network?
In order words, can each controller wakeup other controller as like normal enqueuing with wakeup, not going through PerfectSwitch or Throttle?
If there is some critical problems, could you let me know it?
Another quick question is about virtual network. From previous thread (https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2007-February/msg00000.shtml), I didn't get the concept of virtual net correctly. Can I hear some explanation of it?
Thank you for your response in advance.

Regards,

Young