Re: [Gems-users] Message size, link weight, bash code

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:51:04 -0500
From: "Niket Agarwal (niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Message size, link weight, bash code
Link weight is defaulted to "link latency" if otherwise specified and is
then used to calculate the shortest path from one point to the other in
the network. This is used for routing.

All this works fine if you use infinite buffering. For finite buffering
though, the routing has to be restricted to dimension ordered e-cube and
hence the link-weights have to be accordingly specified in the network
topology file.

- Niket