[Gems-users] message size type

Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] message size type
Hello,

I get an error saying that the MessageSizeType is
invalid in network/Network.h (Fatal Error: in fn int
MessageSizeType_to_int(MessageSizeType) in
network/Network.h:162: Invalid range for type
MessageSizeType). When I put "cout << size_type" right
before the error message gets printed, I don't get any
output. I checked the message types used in the
protocol and they are all defined in
RubySlicc_Exports.sm and network/Network.h. What else
can I do to find out what's causing the problem?

Thanks,

Dave

http://tv.yahoo.com/