[Gems-users] Sequencer

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:58:10 -0400
From: niketa <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Sequencer
Hi all.

I want to create a "perfect network" in which I do not model anything of the network and all messages just reach the destination after a fixed number of cycles, decided by me.

I was trying to figure out as to how this can be done. My understanding is that, after a memory request is put in "mandatoryQueue", while serving the request, instead of calling the network Switch wakeup, I directly put the request into the "destination's" queue.

Could you please pass me code pointers as to how this can be done.

Thanks,
Niket.