Re: [Gems-users] Ruby stats file

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:19:03 -0500
From: "Mike Marty" <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby stats file
Yes, many of the stats are global.  For per-L1 miss counts, you will need to
modify Profiler.h and Profiler.C.  One way to do this is modify the
Profiler::addPrimaryStatSample which is used in system/Sequencer.C to
profile a miss.  You may need to pass both the Chip ID and the Processor ID
on the chip.

--Mike