Re: [Gems-users] Victim Buffer

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:49:37 -0500
From: "Mike Marty" <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Victim Buffer
Structures are easy to add.  You can use the
$GEMS_ROOT/ruby/system/CacheMemory.h as an example.  Create your C++
structure in $GEMS_ROOT/ruby/system and then add the external_type
declaration in your SLICC files.   Take a look at how CacheMemory is used.

I'm sorry, but there is no cookbook on how to add a victim or stream buffer.

--Mike