[DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: talk schedule posted

Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:22:09 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: talk schedule posted
Hi all. The tentative schedule for workshop presentations is now available on the
meeting site. It looks like a great collection of talks and a really well-informed
group of attendees.

If you're presenting, please double check to see if we got the details correct.
You can see the schedule of talks on the Monday and Tuesday schedules:

       https://dyninst.github.io/scalable_tools_workshop/petascale2018/index.html

If you haven't registered to attend, it's not too late; there are still some rooms
available at Solitude.

UNTIL JUNE 7 (5pm CDT): Late Registration:
   TWO steps:
   1.  Go to the Registration link of the workshop site, where you will register
       for meals and the workshop fee.
       https://dyninst.github.io/scalable_tools_workshop/petascale2018/index.html

   2.  Contact Solitude Mountain Resort, tel +1-801-536-5765, to make your
       lodging reservation. You will need to mention that you are attending the
       "Scalable Tools Workshop".

AFTER JUNE 7: On a case by case basis:
   Contact my assistant at uwparadyn@xxxxxxxxx to see if we can accommodate you.
   If we can do so, then we will give you registration instructions.

Look forward to seeing you at Solitude.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey