[DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: late registration deadline is MONDAY

Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 13:59:19 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: late registration deadline is MONDAY
Hi all. The late registration deadline is June 7 (next Monday) @ 5pm CDT. After that
date, we will have to request permission from the resort to add more attendees.

If you or a colleague haven't yet registered to attend, it's not too late. Remember
that you have to contact Solitude Mountain Resort direct for you room reservation.

UNTIL JUNE 7 (5pm CDT): Late Registration:
   TWO steps:
   1.  Contact Solitude Mountain Resort, tel +1-801-536-5765, to make your
       lodging reservation. You will need to mention that you are attending the
       "Scalable Tools Workshop".

   2.  Go to the Registration link of the workshop site, where you will register
       for meals and the workshop fee.
       https://dyninst.github.io/scalable_tools_workshop/petascale2018/index.html

AFTER JUNE 7: On a case by case basis:
   Contact my assistant at uwparadyn@xxxxxxxxx to see if we can accommodate you.
   If we can do so, we will then give you registration instructions.

Look forward to seeing you at Solitude.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey