[DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: Wrap-up ...

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:55:38 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Scalable Tools Workshop: Wrap-up ...
Hi all.

For those of you who attended the workshop, thank you for the great
presentations, working groups, and discussions. Our research groups
find this meeting to be enormously productive and we hope that you
did also. And certainly the location up in the Wasatch mountains of
Utah was beautiful.

For those of you that missed the meeting, most of the talks and working
group summaries are on line.  (If you're one of the folks late to get us
your slides, please do so right away!)

The presentations can be found on the workshop website:
       https://dyninst.github.io/scalable_tools_workshop/petascale2018/index.html

As we mentioned at the meeting, we're already scheduled for next year,
back at the Sierras at the Granlibakken (Lake Tahoe, California).

THE DATES ARE: JUL 28, 2019 (SUN) TO AUG 1, 2019 (THU). Please mark your
calendars!

As always, if you would like to be removed from this list, please let
us know.  If you have a colleague who should be added to the list, also
let us know.

All the best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey