Re: [DynInst_API:] dyninst lock_tramp_guard

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 03:14:19 +0100
From: Marc <marc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] dyninst lock_tramp_guard
anwering myself:

setTrampRecursive(true) and setSaveFPR(false) get the wished result :)

In the documentation I find the note: "Write BPatch_snippet code that
avoids making function calls."

so far I have only used it with function calls, and all snippets
elsewhere in code I saw - same same ... :)

so, maybe anyone has a pointer on how to do that efficiently without
calling a function?

Regards,
Marc