[DynInst_API:] dyninst lock_tramp_guard

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 02:18:07 +0100
From: Marc <marc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] dyninst lock_tramp_guard
Hi,

I am instrumenting a binary, inserting various calls into it and saving
it into a new file. (so, bpatch.openBinary(), walking through the basic
blocks, using insertSnippet() where I want things)

When I look at the newly saved file I notice that every snippit is
preceded by DYNINST_lock_tramp_guard and followed by a
DYNINST_unlock_tramp_guard.

I know this is generally speaking a very good thing.
But lets say that I know for 100% that in my target application that is
an unneeded measure and hurts performance actually a lot.
How can I disable it?
Basically I would like that only the call to the function is in the
location I want - plus pushing/poping the necessary registers.

Thanks!

Regards,
Marc