Re: [DynInst_API:] commit: assorted fixes, pre-9.0.4

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:17:21 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] commit: assorted fixes, pre-9.0.4
On 10/20/2015 06:57 AM, Barton Miller wrote:
We can certainly turn this into a regular release instead of a point release.

Bill: do you want to upgrade this release? Or pull this feature out of the point release? Or argue for another approach?

I definitely want to get the bug fixes officially released ASAP (this week/early next). I think it's probably best to pull this out of 9.0.4 and get both a 9.0 and 9.1 topic branch going.

--bw

--bart