Re: [DynInst_API:] DynInst Overhead

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:38:18 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] DynInst Overhead
On 07/24/2014 12:35 PM, Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don wrote:
I tried clearing old install and I am still getting that error.
Apparently eventhough entryIDs.h file contain this entry it's not
getting properly included in arch-X86.C file during compilation.

Since I am not familiar with CMake builds (it seems to generate lot of
intermediate build files) I am not sure where to look to debug this
issue. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

IIRC entryIDs.h moved in our build structure between 8.1.2 and 8.2; you could be picking up an old copy from the build tree rather than from the installed location.

I haven't seen this on actually clean checkouts, so you've still got a second entryIDs.h kicking around somewhere...

Regards
Bud

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don