Re: [DynInst_API:] DynInst Overhead

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:11:27 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] DynInst Overhead
On 07/25/2014 01:53 AM, Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don wrote:
Thanks for the input. I finally manage to get the build working. However
when I try to run the code-coverage tool linked to this version I get
the following.

codeCoverage: ~/dyninst/dyninstAPI/src/binaryEdit.C:928: int_variable*
BinaryEdit::createTrampGuard(): Assertion `var' failed.
Aborted

Is this something which sounds familiar?

Yes; is your DYNINSTAPI_RT_LIB environment variable set to point to libdyninstAPI_RT.so's full pathname? And does libdyninstAPI_RT.so have a public DYNINST_default_tramp_guards symbol?

Regards
Bud

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx