[DynInst_API:] Code Coverage Tool

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:29:41 -0400
From: Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don <budkahaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Code Coverage Tool
Hi All,

I am trying to find/ implement a tool which can collect basic code coverage information (specifically number of times each function was executed and the average execution time). I was searching through the dyninst site and found the project "codeCoverage" listed in related projects which looked promising until I realized the link provided doesn't work. Is there any alternative location which I can obtain it? Or has this project been discontinued?

Regards
Bud