Re: [DynInst_API:] Code Coverage Tool

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 16:04:46 -0400
From: Buddhika Chamith Kahawitage Don <budkahaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Code Coverage Tool
Yeah. Now I can access the link. Probably that must be the reason then. Talking about timing :).

Regards
Bud

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We had a massive IT power failure on the UW campus yesterday (power spike, followed by UPS's kicking in, followed by UPS's catching on fire. :( ). ÂSo that might explain why the link didn't work.

--bart