Re: [DynInst_API:] Cannot link Dyninst to Ubuntu

Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:13:57 -0500
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Cannot link Dyninst to Ubuntu
Trung--

I just checked in with Nate Rosenblum, and he does not expect esorics to necessarily build cleanly against a newer Dyninst; you were probably on the right track working with 6.1 (as sad as that makes us). However, you're seeing the same configuration problem in either case: parseAPI is not someplace that the esorics configure script can automatically pick up. I expect that "configure --help" should give you a list of --with-foo options, including something to specify the location of parseAPI.