Re: [classad-users] collections, TruncateLog, and InitializeFromLog

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:09:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: Rajesh Raman <dr_rajesh_raman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] collections, TruncateLog, and InitializeFromLog
The "root" is created when the collections object is
instantiated.  My guess is that its trying to reset
a view that already exists.  In addition, I remember
the code having some checks so that the info of the
root view cannot be changed.  An interaction between
the two is probably what's causing this bug.  The fix
might be to not have the "root" view spit out a record
during truncation.

++Rajesh