Re: [classad-users] collections, TruncateLog, and InitializeFromLog

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:07:36 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alain Aslag Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] collections, TruncateLog, and InitializeFromLog
>I won't be here this afternoon; I'm leaving in about 45 minutes. I could show
>you my program now, or sometime tomorrow. I'll be here from 2:30 to 6:00
>tomorrow.

This bug also happens in Nest, so I think that any test program would
probably show the same behavior.

Su, I have a before and after log from Nest that I can send you if you like.

John, maybe you could give us a before and after log too: copy the log just
before you call TruncateLog, and copy it again just after. The smaller the
log, the easier it will be for us to analyze, but whatever works is okay.

-alain