Limited email responses, no office hours on Thursday, June 17, new website look!!

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:06:17 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Limited email responses, no office hours on Thursday, June 17, new website look!!
Greetings CHTC users,

Two announcements for your Wednesday morning!
  1. CHTC staff will be out of the office tomorrow, Thursday, June 17, for a staff retreat. Office hours are canceled and we will not be responding to email. Please continue to contact chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with questions and we will respond on Friday when we are back in the office.

  2. Our website has a new look! Check it out in the same location: chtc.cs.wisc.edu
    All of the underlying content (guides, reference pages) is the same, so you can access all the same information, just with a new appearance.
    This is also a reminder that the source code for our website is on Github, so if you have suggestions or contributions, you can open an issue or submit a pull request.
Best,
Your CHTC Team