Campus power outages; multiple CHTC systems affected

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 09:53:47 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Campus power outages; multiple CHTC systems affected
Greetings CHTC Users,

As some of you may already know, there were some significant power outages earlier this morning, acrossÂmultipleÂbuildings on campus. CHTC'sÂHPC Cluster is down, as well as portions of the HTC System, and we have been workingÂimmediately this morning to restore functionality.

We will send additional updates as we have more details to share, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Thank you,
Your CHTC Team