HPC Cluster back up today (6/9)

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:24:32 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPC Cluster back up today (6/9)

Greetings CHTC users,Â

This message is for users of our high performance computing (HPC) cluster.

The HPC cluster is back up after completing maintenance to its file system.Â

Users should now be able to log in to the HPC cluster login nodes. All previously submitted jobs are still in the queue and will re-run automatically. We recommend that users with jobs that were running at the start of the downtime examine their output files for potential issues caused by the interruption of jobs.Â

Please email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any follow up questions or additional concerns.Â

Best,

Your CHTC team