HPC Cluster issue this afternoon (Wed, June 2)

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:54:14 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPC Cluster issue this afternoon (Wed, June 2)

Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our high performance computing (HPC) cluster.

This afternoon, our HPC administrator noticed an issue involving the filesystem on our HPC cluster. While this issue is ongoing, you may have trouble logging in to the HPC login nodes or interacting with files from the login and execute nodes. We do not yet know if running jobs are affected. We will update you as we learn more.

Please contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions and concerns.

Best,

Your CHTC team