HPC Cluster is up; some execute nodes yet to come online

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 12:26:41 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPC Cluster is up; some execute nodes yet to come online

Greetings CHTC users,Â

This message is for users of our high performance computing (HPC) cluster.Â

The HPC Cluster is mostly back up. Users should now be able to log in, access files, and submit jobs while we finish brining back up some down execute nodes.

Jobs that were running on the cluster at the time of the power outage (Friday, June 25) were interrupted. All jobs that were in the queue at the time of the outage are still in the queue and will re-run unless removed by users.

Email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions or concerns.Â

Thank you, again,

Your CHTC Team