CHTC support during March and April

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:16:44 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC support during March and April
Hello CHTC users,

This is a quick update on CHTC staffing for the months of March and April.Â

I (Christina) will be the sole research computing facilitator in the office for the next six weeks as Lauren is out on maternity leave. This means that our usual response time to emails/new account requests may be longer than usual, especially during busy periods or if I'm out of the office myself. I will not be emailing this chtc-users list about short outages (being away for an afternoon or single day) and will instead be updating our get help page with expected availability and response times.Â

We also have a new student assistant who started in February, so if you see emails from Youmin, know that he's working with us and that responses go to both him and myself.

Thanks in advance for your patience. Email chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any concerns or questions.Â

Cheers,
Christina Koch

P.S. If you'd like to pass on your congratulations to Lauren, I'll have a card at office hours during the month of March that anyone is welcome to sign. :)