Announcing HTCondor Week 2018

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 13:22:09 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announcing HTCondor Week 2018
Hi all,

(Second announcement of the day, and hopefully our last announcement for awhile!)Â

We would like to invite you to HTCondor Week 2018, HTCondor's annual user conference.Â

This year, HTCondor Week will be held May 21-24 at the Fluno Center on the UW Madison campus. We will have a variety of in-depth tutorials and talks where you can not only learn more aboutÂHTCondor, but you can also learn how other people are using and deployingÂHTCondorÂacross the country and the world. Best of all, you can establish contacts and learn best practices from people in industry, government, and academia who are usingÂHTCondorÂto solve hard problems, many of which may be similar to those you are facing. You'll also get a peek into our longer term development plans--something you can only get atÂHTCondorÂWeek!

UW-Madison affiliates can attendÂtutorials on Monday, May 21 and research talks on Thursday, May 24 for FREE (without registering), but will otherwise need to register for the May 22-23 sessions and/or to partake in conference meals. If you have any questions about this, or HTCondor week in general, contact our usual support email at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can register and see the agenda overview on theÂHTCondorÂWeekÂ2018 site.

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
The CHTC team