[Chtc-users] SQUID availability over the weekend

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:12:20 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] SQUID availability over the weekend
Greetings,Â

Following up from this morning's announcement: theÂSQUID proxy for large files on the high throughput (HTC) system is still not operating reliably and will be down over portions of the weekend. Â

We apologize for the inconvenience; we will be restoring consistent SQUID service as soon as possible next week. An announcement will be sent to this mailing list when service is fully restored. Â

Best,Â
Your CHTC Team