[Chtc-users] Please resend support requests to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx since last night

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 10:56:44 -0500
From: Lauren Michael <lmichael@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Please resend support requests to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx since last night
Greetings,

It has come to our attention that the network in our main building (Computer Sciences) went down after 11pm last night, which may have prevented the delivery of your support emails to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx. The issue has since been resolved. If you have sent an email to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx since that time, and haven't yet received a response, please re-email us.

We apologize for any inconvenience, as this outage was out of our control, and should be considered very rare.

Best Wishes,
The CHTC Team

care of Lauren Michael, Research Computing Facilitator