[Chtc-users] Condor upgrade occurring again today.

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:56:42 -0500
From: Kenneth Hahn <khahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Condor upgrade occurring again today.
Hello,

A bug was discovered as a result of yesterday's upgrade of the condor pool. Unfortunately it wasn't discovered until condor was rolled out on the entire pool. This bug can cause a crash in, we believe, certain fairly rare cases. As a result, not wanting to take any risks, I will be upgrading the pool again immediately. This will have the side effect of restarting any running jobs.

Apologies,

-Ken Hahn