Re: [Chtc-users] Scheduled down time on submit.chtc.wisc.edu

Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:37:38 -0600
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] Scheduled down time on submit.chtc.wisc.edu
We are sorry for the extended planned downtime of

submit.chtc.wisc.edu

We have decided that we can have less interruptions as we move
to a new submit environment if we take a longer downtime right now.

We'll update you in the morning about when our current
submit node will return to duty. It should be some time
on Wednesday.

Bill Taylor

Hello,

Due to Illness I am rescheduling this down time for Tuesday Afternoon at ~1:00pm.

-Ken Hahn
CHTC