Re: [Chtc-users] Scheduled down time on submit.chtc.wisc.edu

Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:58:13 -0600
From: Ken Hahn <khahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] Scheduled down time on submit.chtc.wisc.edu
Hello,

Due to Illness I am rescheduling this down time for Tuesday Afternoon at ~1:00pm.

-Ken Hahn
CHTC

On 12/02/2011 05:02 PM, Kenneth Hahn wrote:
Hello,

We need to preform some maintenance on submit.chtc.wisc.edu that will
require shutting the machine down. I'm hoping to do this on Monday
Afternoon. I'll be taking the machine down ~1:00pm.

Please prepare for this down time. If there is a reason you need us to
delay (paper deadline, long run near done). Please email us and we can
reschedule.

Thanks,

-Ken Hahn
CHTC