[Chtc-users] Submit.chtc.wisc.edu is up again. Feel free to run jobs as you need.

Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:13:37 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Submit.chtc.wisc.edu is up again. Feel free to run jobs as you need.
We are happy to announce that we have done the work we needed
to have done with all users off the machine, but we also updated
the system software and placed what will soon be our stable release
of Condor there.

Please feel free to go back to normal usage there. We did not
move the user home directories to the large borrowed disk
array yet, because to do so would have taken too long. We will
still have to do that to upgrade our disk array. However we are already
shadowing your current home directories in their new locations
so that cut over should not take too long.

We'll announce when we plan to do that

--
Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)