[Chtc-users] submit.chtc.wisc.edu will be down for maintenance on Wed afternoon.

Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:17:21 -0500
From: Kenneth Hahn <khahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] submit.chtc.wisc.edu will be down for maintenance on Wed afternoon.
Hello,

In order to debug some network issues, we need to reboot submit.chtc.wisc.edu. If this goes without event, we will also probably upgrade the version of condor running on this machine.

Hopefully this process will take less than 2 hours (1-3pm).
While we can make no guarantees, we intend no outage for condor longer than 20 minutes. This should prevent vanilla universe jobs from being interrupted.

-Ken Hahn, CHTC Systems Administrator