[theory students] Virtual conferences happening right now: EC and STOC

Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:20:48 -0500
From: Shuchi Chawla <shuchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Virtual conferences happening right now: EC and STOC
Hi all,

I'm not sure you've been following/registered for these conferences, but my experience with them this week has been really excellent. Check out the talks, workshops, as well as coffee breaks at both. You can watch recorded talks later but the live experience and particularly the opportunity to talk to others afterwards on gather is almost like being at the physical conference. So, I would highly recommend checkingÂthem out.

STOC ends tomorrow, but EC is continuing for several more weeks.

Shuchi