[theory students] Fwd: Workshop at Northwestern on May 24-25

Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 18:49:45 -0400
From: Shuchi Chawla <shuchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Fwd: Workshop at Northwestern on May 24-25
FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:Konstantin Makarychev <konstantin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, May 6, 2019, 5:51 PM
Subject: Workshop at Northwestern on May 24-25
To: Shuchi Chawla <shuchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Shuchi,

We will a have a Quarterly Theory Workshop at Northwestern University on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25. The topic of this workshop is Metric Embeddings, Sketching, and Dimension Reduction. Could you please forward this announcement to people in your department who might be interested?

The speakers at the workshop are Moses Charikar, Anupam Gupta, Sepideh Mahabadi, Assaf Naor, Jelani Nelson, Ilya Razenshteyn, and David P. Woodruff. A preliminary program is available here: https://theory.cs.northwestern.edu/events/embeddings/

Registration is free. However, we ask you to register if you plan to attend (registration page), so that we have a rough estimate of the numbers of participants.

Hope to see you at Northwestern!

Best regards,

ÂÂÂ Kostya (on behalf of the Northwestern Theory Group)