[theory students] Lunch and meeting with Huijia Lin today

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:13:58 -0600
From: Benjamin Miller <bmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Lunch and meeting with Huijia Lin today
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we're going to lunch with Huijia today. We'll go to the University Club, which is a few minutes walk, so we should leave at 11:50. We'll meet her outside Shuchi's office. I've heard from a few of you, but there is space for more, so please consider coming (lunch is covered by the department). If you haven't already, please let me know if you're coming.

Also, we're scheduled to meet with Huijia from 1:45 to 2:25 in 5331.

Benjamin