[madPL] Dr. Yu-Fang Chen Visit 6/7-6/14

Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 16:03:41 +0000
From: LAUREN MARIE NEUDORF <lneudorf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Dr. Yu-Fang Chen Visit 6/7-6/14
Hello Everyone,

Dr. Yu-Fang Chen, an associate research fellow at the Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, will be visiting campus prior to the PLDI Conference, from 6/7-6/14. He will be presenting his work on "An Automata-based Framework for Verification and Bug Hunting in Quantum Circuits" on 6/8 in room 3310 at 1pm. It will also be on zoom. His presentation is open to anyone in the CS department. I have attached his most recent papers for further reading in an email sent to the PL Seminar email group! Additionally, here is a link to his webpage

Loris would like those in Madison to meet with him to discuss their research as Dr. Chen is interested in hearing about the work you are all doing. He will be using an office on the 6th floor, 6364, and will be available during the day to meet. Please use this link to sign up to meet with him.

In his own words: "I am interested in all aspects of automated verification. Lately, I have devoted much time to quantum program/circuit verification and simulation. I would love to share our findings or delve into your latest results." His most recent papers are on quantum circuit verification, due for publication this year in PLDI, CAV, and CADE.

Best,

Lauren Neudorf
Program Manager, MadPL Research Group
University of Wisconsin-Madison